Item number 3369 ISBN 978-3-438-03369-7 Publisher: Deutsche Bibelgesellschaft Cover: Hardcover Number of pages 2.250 Weight: 1075 g
** Shipping within Europe: 4-18 business days. Shipping time for worldwide destinations see here.
UBS-Code: Not available
The Bible according to Martin Luther (Lutherbibel 2017) and the English Standard Version (ESV) count among the most read Bible translations in their respective linguistic areas. This bilingual edition combines both the translation according to Martin Luther and the English Standard Version in one volume. The English and German texts are printed next to each other in two columns, thus enabling direct comparison. The Bible text is reproduced without Apocrypha.
Particularly suitable for:
- Bible readers who are interested in foreign languages
- Hotels and tourism businesses
- International congresses and meetings
- People who would like to broaden their knowledge of English
At a glance:
- Two complete translations in one volume
- The Bible according to Martin Luther (2017)
- English Standard Version (ESV)
- Without Apocrypha
- Direct comparison of two versions possible
- Typeset in verses