Item number 2724 ISBN 978-3-438-02724-5 Weight: 162 g
Availability Out of stock, no reprint.
For a long time the Septuagint, edited by Alfred Rahlfs, has been the worldwide used scholarly edition for studying the Greek Old Testament. The revised edition, edited by Robert Hanhart, includes several hundred corrections according to the results of newer scholarly research. This CD-ROM provides the revised text in two versions; they differ in all passages with double tradition (in the printed edition version A and B).
The Biblia Sacra Vulgata, edited by Robert Weber, is the scholarly standard edition for studies of the Latin Bible. Together with the Bible text this CD-ROM provides the introductions to the Biblical books by Jerome. Since there are two different versions of the Psalms within the Vulgate (the Psalterium Gallicanum" and the "Psalterium iuxta Hebraeos"), this edition is also included in two different version, which only differ in the Psalms.
The CD-ROM can be combined with all products of the series "bibeldigital".
With English and German manual.
Features of the program:
- Complete Bible text of the Greek Old Testament (Septuagint) and the Latin Bible (Vulgate) without critical apparatus
- Parallel allignment of Latin and Greek Bible text and of parallel traditions within each Bible version
- Search for words and phrases
- Export of Bible text to your text processor
- English, French and German user interface
- Greek True Type font