Item number 6019 ISBN 978-3-438-06019-8 Number of pages 232 Weight: 276 g
Availability Temporarily out of stock. Your order will be reserved.
The most important new features of the revised edition are as follows:
- Each definition of each word has been carefully reviewed and, where deemed necessary, revised.
- A system of cross-referencing between related Greek words has been introduced.
- As a didactic, mnemonic, and phonetic device, compound words are divided by small upright lines.
- The maps of the UBS Greek New Testament were included.
- A sampling of some Greek NT words that share similar meanings is included as an appendix to the dictionary.